What makes me happy when I watch the Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites Happy video? See it here!
- Double-sided side truck
- Not one, but two fume hoods
- Heritage Preservation’s Emergency Salvage and Response Wheel
- Labeled archive boxes
- Blackout/dust covers over hanging costume storage and shelving content lists
- Nice loading dock leveler
- Stellar carpentry shop
- People in meetings -non-museum people don’t know what sorts of coordination is necessary to make it all happen!
- Huge freight elevator
- Great museum cabinets and compact units
The staff at the Indiana State Museum truly seems happy! It takes a lot of talent to run a museum, so kudos to all the different departments making it happen at ISMHS and represented in the video(knowing full well that staffing is different in every institution, so if I give the folks at ISM a chuckle, great):Preparators, Photo Studio, Design, Security, Facilities, curator (drinking coffee?), Museum Shop, Conservators, Collections staff of varying ilks, Registrars (did I see a clipboard or two?), Visitor Services, and Education. And of course, the folks who filmed and edited it. Thanks!
Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your blog.